Telegram may be among the most popular messaging services in the world, yet there are still many who don’t know what it’s all about. The app is often name-dropped in discussions regarding online privacy and security.Telegram is a multi-platform messaging service founded by Russian entrepreneur Pavel Durov. It first rolled out on iOS and Android in late 2013, and now has an estimated 550 million monthly users. Telegram’s user base tends to increase whenever a privacy scandal hits one of its larger competitors.
Why is Telegram unique?
Its focus is on privacy, encryption, and an open-source API. There are countless unofficial clients to go along with the official Telegram apps and web interface. It also allows multiple devices to use the same account (verified by SMS), and multiple accounts on the same device.
How does Parabolic Tech use Telegram power?
Telegram’s core functionality is the same as most other messaging apps: You can message other Telegram users, create group conversations, call contacts, make video calls, and send files and stickers. However, there are a few specific features that make it work differently from other chat apps.
- We talk extensively with our clients about their vision and goals for their ICO.
- Take all of the gathered information into consideration before formulating a tailored plan.
- Identify the immediate points of improvement as well as those down the line.
- Use our marketing skill to promote your ICO in a way that makes sense for your project.
- We will use a combination of bots and human resources to market your ICO in Telegram
- We will reach out to the appropriate groups, engage with the community and utilize our relationships with key influencers.
- We will strategically gain exposure and bring awareness to your ICO campaign, ensuring a plethora of potential investors.